Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

29 May 2009

Another Long Absence from Blogland

Happy Summer one and all.

It was another hectic semester which combined with a bad case of blog laziness has meant no posts for quite some time now.

For the first time in my academic life I took an extension on a paper so technically my semester isn't quite finished yet. I'm trying to use a little cognitive science and a little philosophy of mind to support Charles Taylor's philosophy of action. It's a bit out of my philosophical comfort zone, but I'm enjoying the project.

I head to Washington, DC for a conference on Saturday at Georgetown. Then home for a spell become flying to Bolivia for the better part of the summer. For the second summer in a row, I'll be trying to learn Spanish, one of these times it's going to stick, right?

No comments: